|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
- No Unlawful Use. You may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
- No Commercial Use of "Editorial Use Only" Content. You may not use content marked "editorial use only" for any commercial, promotional, advertorial, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purpose. This type of content is not model or property released and is intended to be used only in connection with events that are newsworthy or of general interest (for example, in a blog, textbook, newspaper or magazine article).
- No Standalone File Use. You may not use content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute content as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use).
- No Use in Trademark or Logo. You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo.
- Sensitive Use Disclaimer Required. If you use content that features models or property in connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person (for example, sexually transmitted diseases), you must indicate: (1) that the content is being used for illustrative purposes only, and (2) any person depicted in the content is a model. For example, you could say: "Stock photo. Posed by model." No disclaimer is required for "editorial use only" content that is used in an editorial manner.
- No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of licensed content. For instance, you cannot create a painting based solely on licensed content and claim that you are the author.
Restricted Uses - unless extended license purchased. Extended licenses are only available for purchase with credits on a file by file basis.
No Products for Resale. Unless you purchase an extended license, you may not use content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution where the primary value lies in the content itself including, without limitation, cards, stationery items, paper products, calendars, apparel items, posters (printed on paper, canvas, or any other media), DVDs, mobile applications or other items for resale, license or other distribution for profit. This includes "on demand" products (meaning products in which content is selected by a third party for customization on such product on a made-to-order basis), including, without limitation, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes the sale of products through custom designed websites, as well as sites such as zazzle.com and cafepress.com)
No Electronic Templates. Unless you purchase an extended license, you may not use content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates).
Restriction Products for resale/ Electronic templates Standard License Not permitted Extended License Up to 100,000 postcards, greeting cards or other cards, stationery, stickers and paper products; Up to 10,000 posters, calendars or other similar publications, mugs or mousepads; or Up to 2,000 t-shirts, sweatshirts, or other apparel, games, toys, entertainment goods like CDs or DVDs, framed or mounted artwork. Unlimited for electronic products such as mobile applications and electronic templates.
- Limited print run. Unless you purchase an extended license, you may not reproduce the content more than 50,000 times in physical print form. This restriction does not apply to electronic reproduction.
Restriction Print run Standard License 50,000 Extended License Unlimited
For commercial/extended image licencing and release please contact me directly and acquire about specific image you are interested in.